International Tax, Transfer Pricing, Corporate Tax, Tax Advisory
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
What you will do:
Provide a broad range of fully integrated tax services for our global clients e.g. tax compliance preparation & review, tax research, tax returns & filings etc.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Taxation
- Big 4 and or mid-tier experience
- US tax expertise required
- Tax expertise of other jurisdictions e.g. UK, EU & Australia advantageous
- US GAAP / GAAS knowledge
- Immediately available (negotiable)
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Taxation or similar, required.
- Prior work experience in public accounting with exposure to individual, corporation and partnership taxation.
- Please note that having US / UK visa would be advantageous.
Locations: USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Europe.
Durations: 3 to 6 months and 12 to 24 months +/ Permanent