Client Relationship Manager (CRM) / Talent Manager Based in the USA (Remote)
Our mission at SAPRO is to build better futures for our people, clients, and our global community.
We work with our people to co-create amazing career adventures filled with meaningful, worthwhile and challenging opportunities to support your long-term personal and professional growth.
If you are looking for life-changing career journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
About the job
The Client Relations Manager will create and nurture a long-term relationship with one of SAPRO’s largest and most complex public accounting Clients and our employees that service them. You will proactively institute processes and training that helps both our clients and employees deliver high quality outcomes. You will resolve any issues that may arise to ensure Clients are satisfied with our services. You will engage with the required stakeholders to ensure that any issues that arise are dealt with expediently, with minimal disruption, and resolved in a manner that aligns with SAPRO’s values and meets the Client’s goals.
In this role, you must be a dynamic communicator and relationship builder, who is able to anticipate and interpret Client needs and deliver outcomes to fulfill them. Your goal will be to help us safeguard and grow our revenue and retain our Clients, while providing personal and professional growth experiences for our team.
This is a US based remote work position that will require regular interaction across US time zones and multiple non-US based Center of Excellent colleagues and employee consultants, thus flexibility is required. Once safe and appropriate, this role will include domestic and international travel to clients and centers of excellence.
This position will report into the Head of CRM, and whomever else is deemed appropriate from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, HR, Accounting or other relevant area
- Any advanced business management related qualification
- 8+ years of progressive experience
- Prior experience interacting and influencing manager/director level leaders
The most successful CRMs at SAPRO have diverse professional experiences. Human Resources Business Partners, former CPA/CAs with a knack for client relationships, client experience leaders in a business-to-business environment have all brought a different and valuable perspective to our team.
Any individuals with a professional services background, a willingness to constantly focus on process improvement, a bias for action and a collaborative, yet goal driven spirit are encouraged to apply. Public Accounting experience a huge plus.
Key Performance Areas:
Client Relationship Strategy
- Design and continuously refine effective short-and long-term talent planning strategies to ensure that the needs of our Clients are met
- Create a vision for, and plan of, an exceptional Client experience
- Ensure organic growth with new and existing Clients
- Own the strategic implementation and the growth of the business with new service offerings
- Lead the partnership between the needs of the Client, CRM team and the Success Team, to ensure optimum experience for clients and the consultants, while ensuring alignment with the operations teams
- Ensure our Clients are satisfied with our service, and that their needs are being met; through regular interaction and transparent communication
- Lead the onboarding process for both client and SAPRO consultant team (i.e. Training, Technology, Success, HR, etc) together with Success Managers support
- Present compelling data to clients to demonstrate the value of SAPRO to their organization, areas for improved partnership and strategic workforce planning
- Engage with Clients on the performance results of their Consultants, the progression on their projects and once the engagement is over, ensure the Close out meeting addresses all the Client requirements;
- Continual nurturing of the relationship with key Client reps (Sponsor; Champion; Partners and Planners) and Client site visits for onshore assignments. Ensure organization and participate in proactively aligning/planning with client’s strategic goals and workforce needs
- Expand SAPRO services throughout Audit, Tax and Advisory, as appropriate
- Collaborate with the global CRM team to build best in class processes focused on client and employee consultant high quality experience;
- Establish performance metrics for the team to drive accountability and effectiveness
- Strategic with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, executable plans;
- Self-aware leader with strong business acumen and sound judgement;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Passionate problem-solver; sees challenges as an opportunity;
- Innovative thinker, who uses data to inform action;
- Customer service / candidate experience orientation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically;
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Flexible, high energy, and a positive attitude;
- Willing to travel
- Individual coaching/mentoring experience
- Prior knowledge of Canva and Hubspot/CRM program (advantageous)
- Strategic with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, executable plans
- Self-aware leader with strong business acumen and sound judgement
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate problem-solver; sees challenges as an opportunity
- Innovative thinker, uses data to inform action
- Customer service/candidate experience orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexible, high energy, and a positive attitude
If you are ready for a real adventure, apply now and have The SAPRO Experience www.sapro.com/careers/
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”