Client Relations Manager
The SAPRO experience; Building a new world together, one professional journey at a time.
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
What You Will Do:
To create and nurture long-term relationships with small and mid-sized clients that are active members of the BDO Alliance in the US and the SAPRO employees that service them. To proactively institute processes and training that helps both clients and employees deliver high quality outcomes. Resolve any issues that may arise to ensure
- Mandatory: Bachelor's degree in business management
- Desirable: Any advanced business management related qualification
- Minimum Experience: 1 - 3 years' relevant work experience in Client Relations or similar field preferred
This role reports to the Head of CRM and whoever else is deemed appropriate from time to time.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Client Relations Strategy
2. Client interface
3. Service line offering
4. Budget and Financial Management
5. Talent Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior knowledge of Canva and Hubspot/CRM program
- Strategic with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, executable plans
- Self-aware leader with strong business acumen and sound judgement
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate problem-solver; sees challenges as an opportunity
- Innovative thinker, who uses data to inform action
- Customer service / candidate experience orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexible, high energy, and a positive attitude
Locations: Remote work (Willing to travel) - Anyone occupying the role in SA needs to be working USA hours to support the team
Start Date: August 2021