Finance Associate - India
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO family,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
Purpose of Role
To assist the Finance Manager and the other members of the Department in fulfilling their duties and functions.
Key performance Areas:
Strategic Management Support
- Support Finance Manager in ensuring that all finance administrative tasks are delivered with efficiency and quality
- Statutory Compliance
- Computation of TDS and GST Payable.
- Reconciliation of GST Input with book.
- Keeping track of due date and timely payment of PF, PT, ESI, TDS, GST.
- Keeping track of Monthly and quarterly return including advance tax.
- Monthly Statutory dues forecast.
- Preparation and generation of Invoice for export of service.
- Assist with the calculation, Entry, Bank Upload file and addition and deletion of employee’s data.
- Passing the day-to-day accounting entry of the Indian companies.
- Monthly Ledger review, checking daily/weekly payable reports to insure regular payment of Invoice.
- Bank account entry and reconciliation.
- Preparation of PO, Bank upload file for salary and vendor payment.
- Reconciliation of intercompany transaction.
- Entry of monthly accruals, payables, fixed assets & inward remittance.
- Reimbursement checking & booking.
- Documentation of all accounting record and supporting in management and statutory audit.
- Prepare relevant reports as when required.
- Ensure all current processes of recording accounting entries.
- Takes initiative to update all accounting entries as per SAPRO financial processes.
- Ensure information is received from staff and local management team to collate accurate and timely.
Budget/Financial Management Support
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparation of budget.
- Develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Flexible in working as part of a team to fully support the overall business operation.
- Enthusiasm and positivity to work within a new and growing team.
- Ambition to increase knowledge and experience across the timesheet and payroll process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- Experience in a time sheet management and administrative support role.
- Good knowledge of accounting software.
- Flexible work style and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and adapt your working patterns
- Positive "can-do' approach
- Ability to work within a team collaboratively
- Good communication skills,
- Flexibility, collaboratively and inclusive
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time and prioritizes appropriately
- Manages schedule effectively to meet the needs of the business
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Readily learns, adopts, and utilizes technology
- Completes work in a timely manner, with appropriate sense of urgency
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”