Global Risk Advisory
Internal Audit / IT Audit / Cybersecurity / Analytics / Forensics
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in either accounting, tax, and advisory
- Big 4 and or mid-tier experience
What you will do:
- Work closely with client executives and management teams to understand their businesses and assist in identifying and managing financial and operational risks within their business systems to ensure technology risks are managed.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses and industries by having direct client interaction while working on multiple aspects of an engagement
- Think independently and strategically about your clients’ business, systems and risks providing recommendations for business and process improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client’s operations, processes and business objectives
- Provide strategic business advice to clients by assisting in the implementation of new processes and controls that address key risks
- Assess, manage and optimize information technology risk across a wide range of areas, including cybersecurity, IT strategy and governance, IT regulatory and compliance requirements, and business continuity.
- Review clients’ processes and controls against industry frameworks, identifying gaps in design and execution, and communicating issues and recommendations to clients
- Assist in the development of audit programs and the execution of internal audits and IT control assessments in the areas of:
- IT strategy and governance
- IT operations, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Third party risk
- ITGC and application controls
- SOC reporting
- Regulatory and compliance requirements
- Assist in drafting comprehensive executive summaries and final reports for delivery to the client, documenting and reviewing engagement work papers in accordance with industry-accepted internal audit methodologies
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in management/computer information systems, computer science, accounting information systems, computer engineering, industrial engineering, or related program
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, or CPA certification(s) preferred
- 3 to 5+ year(s) experience with IT audit or cybersecurity, previous experienced performing SOC audits preferred
- Experience as a client serving professional for a consulting firm desired
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Provides quality work in a fast-paced environment and has strong attention to detail with
an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Brings a practical knowledge of technology, internal audit, external audit or risk
management practices and has experience in undertaking reviews within public sector and/
or private sector organizations
Locations: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, New Zealand
Durations: 3 to 6 months and 12 to 24 months +/ Permanent