Learning & Development Associate
The SAPRO experience; Building a new world together, one professional journey at a time.
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
About the position
To assist the Learning and Development team with the planning, coordination, implementation and measurement of the learning programmes and initiatives.
- National Diploma in Human Resources, Psychology or any related qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or any related qualification
- Experience in use of online digital platforms in the development and facilitation of curriculum and content
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in curriculum and content development within the learning and development sphere
- Experience in navigating and implementing an Learning Management System
- External audit and client engagement experience with US/ UK/Australian firms
Key Performance Areas:
- Supports the Learning & Development team in the implementation of learning initiatives in line with the defined strategic objectives
Operational Effectiveness: Learning & Development
- Responsible for the administration relating to curriculum development, training support and reporting
- Assist in the preparation and co-creation of multi-media learning material
- Conduct research and source content
- Assist in the coordination of different service providers
- Assist in increasing engagement with curriculum and content
- Learning System Management administration
- Capture all learning and development data and other compliance reporting
- Meet team expectations regarding goals, objectives, deliverables, and services
- Collaborate with the team for better results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Behavioral Skills / Non-Technical Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate problem-solver; sees challenges as an opportunity
- Innovative thinker, who uses data to inform action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexible, high energy, and a positive attitude
If you are ready for a real adventure, apply now and have The SAPRO Experience www.sapro.com/careers/
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”