Client Relations Manager - Success Manager
The SAPRO experience; Building a new world together, one professional journey at a time.
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
What you will do:
To create and nurture long-term relationships, safeguard and grow revenue and retain clients, while ensuring excellent service and experience. To create career enhancing experiences for consultants by fostering an engaging and inspiring culture that represents SAPRO’s values and mission. As a part of this, as a Success Manager will coach and develop accounting, audit, and tax consultants to reach their highest level of potential and performance.
- Mandatory: Bachelor's degree in business management, HR, Accounting or other relevant area
- Desirable: Bachelor of Commerce, BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related field. CA(SA) field
Minimum Experience: 4+ years of progressive experience. Prior experience interacting and influencing manager/director level leaders
- Desired Experience: Individual coaching/mentoring experience
- Prior international secondment experience preferred
This role reports to the Senior CRM US, and whoever else is deemed appropriate from time to time
Key Performance Areas:
- Client Relations Strategy
- Client interface
- Service line offering
- Success Management
- Budget/Financial Management
- Talent Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior knowledge of Canva and Hubspot/CRM program (advantageous)
- Strategic with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, executable plans
- Self-aware leader with strong business acumen and sound judgement
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate problem-solver; sees challenges as an opportunity
- Innovative thinker, uses data to inform action
- Customer service/candidate experience orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexible, high energy, and a positive attitude
Locations: Remote work position that will require regular interaction across US time zones and multiple non-US time zones to interact with Center of Excellent colleagues and employee consultants not based in the US thus flexibility is required. This role will include travel to clients and centers of excellence.
Start Date: August 2021