Executive & Project Management Assistant
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO family,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
Please visit SAPRO.com to read more about what we do, who we serve, and the importance of our mission and values in all that we do.
Purpose of Role
To provide high level administrative support and project management to the Firm’s Leadership, to interface effectively with all levels of the Firm and senior executives. Demonstrate judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with team members and clients as well the ability to handle highly confidential and proprietary information.
- National Diploma in Business Administration; Certification in Office Management and / or Secretarial Practice
- Certification in Project Management (Advantageous)
Key Performance Areas
Strategic Management Support
- Support leaders with project management tasks related to strategic management
- Support leaders with aligning projects with the organization's strategic plan and execution of those projects
- Support leaders with the coordination of the Strategic Advisory Board meeting
- Coordinate executive(s) calendar based-on understanding of their availability and obligations
- Research, compile, summarize and analyze information to formulate correspondence and responses to various inquiries from clients. Assist in internal and external communications for Senior Leaders
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of Executive and Administrative committees, as well as additional committees utilizing company personnel at all levels to gather information
- Assist with the coordination and planning of special events and large meetings as needed
- Assist and/or complete executive expense reporting and invoicing
- Assist with travel needs and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations
- Responsible for developing PowerPoints, talking meeting notes, and following up on action items
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the executive team, as directed by verbal or written instruction
- Maintain working schedules and engagement calendars of executive management
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of executive team programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for signature of executive team for format, content, grammar, and spelling; make edits as necessary
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors to the executive team; refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as applicable Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate basic office administration issues
- Receive incoming mail; review, evaluate, and distribute correspondence requiring priority attention of executive team
- Facilitate communication from other management teams
- Maintain daily appointment calendars of members of executive team
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other monetary duties
- Take and transcribe dictation and notes of highly confidential subjects, including minutes of executive meetings
- Prepare presentations
- Support in onboarding, offboarding activities
- Prepare travel schedules
- Work closely with the Global Chief of Staff and applicable Value Chain Leaders to transition a project from the Initiate to the Planning phase, continuing to manage the project through Execution, Control, Implementation, and ongoing process improvement.
- Manage projects budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Meet the executive team expectations regarding goals, objectives, deliverables, and services
- Collaborate with the team for better results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PPT, and ASANA or project management tools
- Specialised administrative skills
- Project Management Skills
- Use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of the Firm’s operations, organizational procedures, and personnel
- Positive, enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work proactively in a timely manner, while producing quality outputs
- Organised – have excellent planning and prioritising abilities in order to consistently deliver reliable results
- Strive to provide the best customer experience during internal or external interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work and activities to meet deadlines
- Commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines
- Experience processing, proofreading and formatting documents
- Places high priority on personal and professional growth
- Ability to extend time commitments during periods of meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-activity environment that is often unpredictable
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”