Global Mobility Specialist - Travel Logistics
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO Community,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
Please visit SAPRO.com to read more about what we do, who we serve, and the importance of our mission and values in all that we do.
Purpose of the Role
To deliver and oversee end-to-end travel logistics services for employees' assignments; provide information on any potential impact to costs both from an individual and organization perspective and implement related travel activities, with a particular focus on the administration and coordination ensuring compliance with travel regulations and internal processes.
- National Diploma or an undergraduate/associate degree in business management, Travel or related field or other relevant area.
- 3 – 5 years in travel and logistics
- Knowledge of travel and relocation processes including but not limited to booking accommodations, flights and health insurance
- Excellent vendor management
- Ability to research on travel processes for various countries, source for vendors and develop relationships
- Experience managing ground transportation accounts such as Lyft, Uber et
- Excellent knowledge of travel management processes
Key Performance Areas
- Align with the organizational strategy to ensure that the Global Mobility Travel Logistics function delivers on the day to day requirements of the business
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the global mobility travel processes, including but not limited to:
- Work with housing vendors
- Preparing budget for housing and travel
- Coordinating travel logistics for every onsite assignment with the CRM and PRO
- Communicate with travel agents regarding travel options, accommodation and health insurance
- Negotiate rates, travel deals, and contracts with travel agencies
- Ensure all travel information provided is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all documents
- Process the simplest to the most complex travel cases correctly and efficiently
- Take full responsibility of all travel issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to travel legislation
- Independently reply to routine travel inquiries and complex queries and routing them promptly to the necessary personnel
- Design and prepare management reports
Budget/ Financial Management
- Monitor budget and manage financial procedures pertaining to travel logistics in liaison with the Head of Global Mobility and Finance
- Manage a mobile service and a corporate expense card
- Prepare travel quotations and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities
- Meet team expectations regarding goals, objectives, deliverables, and services
- Collaborate with the team for better results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to travel logistics
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as the role is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and vendors
- Ability to work on tight deadlines even when under pressure
- Solid work ethic and attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Honest and reliable
NB: Remote work position that will require regular interaction across US time zones and multiple non-US time zones to interact with Center of Excellent colleagues and employee consultants not based in the US thus flexibility is required.
The list of tasks/duties and responsibilities contained in this document is not necessarily exhaustive. SAPRO may ask the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which may fall reasonably within the ambit of the role profile, depending on operational requirements.
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”