Global Transaction Advisory
Transactions / Corporate Finance / Deals / Valuations / Due Diligence / Financial Due Diligence / Mergers & Acquisitions, Acquisitions, Restructuring, IPO Services, Financial Modelling, Divestitures, Deal Strategy, Capital Markets, Financial Risk
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in either accounting, tax, and advisory
- Big 4 and or mid-tier experience
What you will do:
- Act as a key player in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements from both private equity and strategic corporate buyers
- Analyse historical financial statements and evaluate operational trends to identify sustainable earnings for a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, hospitality, high-technology, and healthcare
- Coordinate with team and management regarding client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines
- Effectively write and communicate engagement reports and deliverables to client management
You will be supporting the team with financial modelling, analysis, research, and report writing activities, supporting the delivery of M&A, valuation, and due diligence engagements. Be exposed to a variety of challenging and stimulating work for a diverse range of listed & private companies.
Day-to-day you will be involved in a broad variety of projects, with a focus on the underlying financial modelling, analysis, research, and report writing for lead advisory and transaction support services.
- Undertake in-depth analysis of the key commercial and financial aspects of target businesses.
- Prepare detailed financial modelling.
- Perform market research including industry, comparable company and benchmarking.
- Prepare detailed reports to present findings.
- Communicate and resolve issues as they arise.
- Assisting with general marketing and operational activities.
- Assist in performing valuation, M&A, and due diligence engagements.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the firm and external stakeholders.
- Present in front of a group and deal directly with senior personnel.
- Preparing proposals and fee estimates for new and potential clients
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or related field
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- CPA and other relevant professional certifications preferred
- Strong current knowledge of US GAAP, GAAS, SEC Reporting, transaction advisory services, or mergers and acquisitions
- 2+ plus years of audit and/or transaction advisory experience within various industries / 3-4years experience in equities analysis or corporate finance. You will be proficient in financial modelling and business analysis. To be successful you will have outstanding academic qualifications (finance degree required, ideally CA qualified and CFA would be highly regarded).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and root cause determination skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a team-oriented environment
- Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time
You will possess the following qualities strong analytical capabilities, outstanding financial modelling abilities, robust commercial acumen, sound finance technical knowledge, excellent report writing skills and a positive and proactive attitude. Your attention to detail and interpersonal skills will be highly regarded. Your ability to identify opportunities, network, develop new business relationships and strengthen existing client relationships will be highly valued.
Locations: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, New Zealand
Durations: 3 to 6 months and 12 to 24 months +/ Permanent