Head - HR & Operations ( Bangalore)
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO community,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
Please visit SAPRO.com to read more about what we do, who we serve, and the importance of our mission and values in all that we do.
The Head – HR and Operations will ensure a people-centric technology and operations integrated function. He or she will drive and execute strategy and would be a key interface with teams (P&C, Talent Acquisition, Training, IT & Operations, Marketing). The person would be the primary point of contact for these teams in India and global value-chain owners.
As the Head – HR and Operations, India, you will be responsible for:
- Championing a culture that recognizes and upholds the Firm's mission, purpose and vision, and code of conduct; is recognized for integrity in every aspect of their role.
- Drive and execute site management, operations for India CoE in alignment with industry and global standards.
- Managing all India - HR and Operations teams and functions to meet our business goals.
- Proactive member of India Management team to drive the India strategy forward.
- Providing organizational development consulting to firm’s senior leaders.
- Must be a HR Operations champion and good understanding of labor legislation/Laws.
- Vendor engagement and management.
- Would lead employee life-cycle processes such as organization design & planning, change management, talent acquisition, talent planning, comp & ben, training and development, employee Relations, engagement, compliance, local operations, etc.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs
A successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of excellence in:
- Being a master at and role model for effective communication.
- Maintaining keen business acumen.
- Being a skilled change agent.
- Promoting, embracing, and championing organizational change initiatives, while helping anticipate and overcome obstacles
- Building effective teams and creating a culture of collaboration and effective teaming.
- Exhibiting comprehensive HR knowledge that promotes profitable growth for the Firm encourages a learning environment.
- Creating and managing project portfolio; prioritizing projects based on the Firm's goals and strategies.
- Exhibiting standard of operational excellence for others to follow, functioning as strategic business partner to all clients and vendors.
- Providing top thought leadership to the Firm; championing a high performing culture
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience
- Full-time Master's degree in HR, or an MBA
- Knowledge and experience with TAS, HRMS, Payroll tools
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws applicable in the jurisdictions the Firm operates in.