Project Management Office - Manager (Bangalore)
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO Community,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
Please visit SAPRO.com to read more about what we do, who we serve, and the importance of our mission and values in all that we do.
Purpose of the Role:
Project Management Office (PMO) plays a critical role in advancing organization's strategic priorities through dedicated sprints/ programs and by providing cutting edge analysis and reports to the leadership. You will be part of this high-performance team and will have the following specific responsibilities:
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Data analysis, data mining
- Preparation of management reports and presentations
- Performance analysis
- Budgeting & planning
- Management reporting
- Collaborate with the owners of specific initiatives in the development of detailed work plans and to facilitate project management
- Coordinate internal resources and partner with cross functional stakeholders for flawless execution of projects.
- Lead Strategic Planning Initiatives, setup and manage governance, reviews involving planning, organising and coordinating with business leaders on crafting agenda, consolidate content, facilitate the meetings and follow up action items.
- Proactively identify issues, areas of enhancements which provide value added insights and lead/implement strategic initiatives.
- Managing end-to-end life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement internal operational processes to drive standardisation across the multiple teams.
- Penchant for reviewing and improving processes
- Masters of Business Administration (full-time)
- Exposure to data analytics/ tools/ dashboards and project reporting
- PMP or equivalent
- Six Sigma/ Lean/ Master Black Belt
- 5-8 years of relevant project management experience in business projects
- Excellent Excel; Word; PowerPoint and MS project skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Project Management Skills
Behavioural /Non-Technical Skills
- Result oriented, flexible and ability to stretch/ go beyond
- Effectively managing multiple, time critical tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presence and the ability manage upwards and build relationship with senior leadership
- Strategic thinker, able to prioritize objectives according to business value and impact, and able to balance long-term vision with short and medium-term goals
- Data driven, commercial and customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative problem solver
- Ability to translate strategy to execution in a monthly steered and operational environment
- Highly organized, pragmatic and results-focused, driven to manage projects full cycle
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to work well independently and collaborate within a regional team
- Strong interpersonal skills focused on collaboration. Building and maintain lasting relationships and connections with diverse teams, across the organization and outside
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Overall professional experience should be 10+ years
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”