Specialist/Generalist - Logistics (Bangalore)
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. As such, SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful, worthwhile, and challenging career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO family,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
To keep track of logistics and update the firm's inventory and manage the day to day distribution logistics of a variety of resources. To securely order and distribute resources such as laptops to a large number of staff. To analyze operational performance and resolve issues. Collaborate with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations meet quality and safety standards.
- Processes incoming requests for the purchase of hardware
- Initiate with suppliers and process laptop orders to employees
- Submits Supplier Tax invoice to Finance for payment and ensures Proof of Payment is sent to the Supplier
- Confirms order availability dates and delivery information
- Raises intercompany Purchase Orders as required
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers and internal clients
- Arrange transaction related to all logistics and supply management
- Assess and recommend ideal logistics methods, timing, routing and carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs
- Coordinate local and international distribution, taking cost and lead-times into consideration
- Assists with the monthly hardware stock take conducted
- Keep informed of business regulations and matters related to logistics and supply chain
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance
- Independently reply to routine logistics and supply chain inquiries and complex queries and routing them promptly to the necessary stakeholders
- Design and prepare management reports to support the administration of logistics and supply chain
Should you be successful in your application, you are expected to have access to the internet / connection required to perform the function, and to ensure that the internet connection is uninterrupted and always accessible. This should be, at minimum, a fiber connection with a proven bandwidth of 20mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, with a latency of no more than 30ms. This connection should be sustainable in the event of power interruptions. The Company will contribute to the Employee for these expenses, which will be paid monthly with the Employee’s salary. The contract validity is dependent on the above mentioned criteria.
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”