Success Associate (Administrator) - 3 months contract (must be available immediately)
The SAPRO experience; Building a new world together, one professional journey at a time.
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
Purpose of the job
We are looking for a Success Associate (SA) to be the administrative right hand of our Success Managers. This individual needs to have advanced Excel skills. This position requires a broad array of abilities and knowledge, as the SA will be an important organizational asset, helping manage data, meetings and reports for our company. The SA may frequently handle details like compiling reports, organizing and understanding data and managing programs and schedules. The successful candidate should be comfortable handling spreadsheets and calendars, with attention to accuracy. The duties will differ daily and therefore necessitates an adaptable candidate with a flexible schedule.
The successful Candidate will work remotely and, as such, ability to work independently to ensure deadlines are met is a necessity in this role.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports;
- Keep records and reports up to date;
- Organize and schedule meetings and events;
- Log and keep record of meetings;
- Follow up with the Success Managers if information is required;
- Ensure accuracy of data in all platforms used by the Company.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information;
- Identifying opportunities to improve our Success Value Chain’s policies or objectives;
- Ensuring the Success Value Chain is operating securely and effectively;
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports;
- Participating in meetings.
- Interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy skills;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Microsoft Office experience;
- Organization skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure efficient functioning of schedules and office systems;
- Quality assurance skills to maintain company quality standards of product and services;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Google suite knowledge is a plus;
- Survey Monkey, Monday.com and Hubspot experience will be advantageous.
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”