Success Director (SA based)
SAPRO is a purpose-led firm, who strives to be the employer of choice for our assurance, tax and advisory professionals. We aim to be the trusted partner of choice delivering sustainable, innovative, and skilled workforce solutions to our clients. We are proud custodians of driving significant impact into the lives of our people, our clients and the communities we serve in.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful, worthwhile, and challenging career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO Community,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
We are deeply passionate about driving real life-changing impact into as many communities and lives as possible, and to build better futures for all.
This key organizational leader is responsible for creating meaningful connections with consultant employees around the world. Accountable for strategy, processes, people, technology, and budget required to ensure efficient and effective results that meet and where possible exceed KPIs.
Leads multiple teams responsible for the output of the Success group and ensures appropriate talent selection, development, coaching, organization structure.
- Establish and implement success strategies and KPI metrics that have mid to long-term impact on business results in alignment with the firm’s objectives
- Develop plans for optimizing the function, and the talent required to execute
- Partner closely with Client Relationship Management, Resource Management, HR and other internal groups to create a holistic approach that creates connection to SAPRO
- Responsible for building and leading the Success team
- Develop and execute upon programs and initiatives that expand the employee value proposition, create connection to SAPRO and ensure that employee engagement and satisfaction are maximized for the consultants and the internal Success Team
- Using data, identify trends, adjust strategies accordingly and proactively create innovation that leads to long term connections and new opportunities to retain top talent
- Build strong partnerships and cross collaboration with other functions and teams
- Meet and exceed established KPIs designed to meet our high standards for creating a people-centric experience for our talents
- Ensure that brand and quality standards are met for all aspects of the Success Team initiatives, including in-person events, ongoing and new programs, and high-quality, high-impact content that will be delivered on a regular basis
- Build operating rigor around continuous talent management and talent development within our talent network, ensuring that talent development programs continue to evolve by role, level and skill, aligned to the needs of the business by increasing productivity and engagement
- Own, monitor and manage the Success functional operating and project budget, and perform accurate budgeting and forecasting across operations and projects
- Leads large teams supporting multiple geographies and client needs
- Attract, develop, and retain a highly effective and scalable team
- Establish performance metrics for the team to drive accountability and effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Accounting, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience managing, coaching, and leading a global team of 20+, providing motivation and clear direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality, sense of urgency, and deepening of talent relationships
- Public accounting, consulting or other professional services firm experience strongly preferred
- Organizational Development / Talent Management experience
- Prior international secondment experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong excel skills required
- Accustomed to working in a metrics-driven environment and successful in developing methods to achieve KPI expectations
- Prior knowledge of Hubspot/CRM program (advantageous)
- Strategic with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, executable plans
- A collaborative approach, combined with initiative and proactivity
- Is data driven and can explain complexities simply in order to drive actionable consumer insight
- A ruthless ability to prioritize high-impact projects and execute them to completion
- Self-aware leader with strong business acumen and sound judgement
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize work while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate problem-solver; sees challenges as an opportunity
- Innovative thinker, uses data to inform action
- Client service/candidate experience orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, creatively, and strategically
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexible, high energy, and a positive attitude. Sense of humor is required.
Should you be successful in your application, you are expected to have access to the internet / connection required to perform the function, and to ensure that the internet connection is uninterrupted and always accessible. This should be, at minimum, a fiber connection with a proven bandwidth of 20mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, with a latency of no more than 30ms. This connection should be sustainable in the event of power interruptions. The Company will contribute to the Employee for these expenses, which will be paid monthly with the Employee’s salary. The contract validity is dependent on the above mentioned criteria.
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”