Talent Acquisition Consultant (Temp)
The SAPRO experience; Building a new world together, one professional journey at a time.
At SAPRO we work with our people to co-create amazing international experiences. We pay special attention to where, when, and how you want to work as well as what opportunities are relevant to your long-term (personal & professional) goals.
If you want an incredible professional journey filled with adventure, world-class learning, generous pay, social responsibility involvement, and the chance to work with the best firms in the industry, then SAPRO is right for you!
About the job
- Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources
- 8 years plus experience in talent acquisition within a recruitment agency
- Must have recruited within the audit space.
- Working closely with various stakeholders in the business.
- Constantly meeting the recruitment requirements in terms of specific candidate experience or skill sets
- Track and update key recruiting KPI's
- Screen applications and ensuring that candidates align to the requirements
- Organising them into specific skill sets, article firm and/or specific exposure
- Disqualifying candidates that does not meet minimum requirements
- Continuously communicate with candidates to ensure they know where they are in the process
- Following up with candidates on outstanding documentation
- Moving the candidates successfully through our hiring process
- Updating our ATS System
- Scheduling interviews with candidate
- Thoroughly prepare for candidate interview(s) based on their experience and exposure
- Conduct the candidate interview(s) on the proposed day and time
- Write up an overall evaluation on the interview conducted that includes but are not limited to how the
candidate answered the technical questions and how they presented their self's.
- Providing feedback to candidates as to whether they have been successful or unsuccessful
- Ensure all candidate biographical information is kept up to date
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Being a Brand and Talent Ambassador on various platforms such as LinkedIn
- Willing to assist with ad hoc projects
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Exposure to a various ATS System
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods
- Forward Thinker
- Team Player
- Ability to continuously adapt to an ever changing environment
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work from home
If you are ready for a real adventure, apply now and have The SAPRO Experience www.sapro.com/careers/
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”