Tax Practice Leader (Bangalore)
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO family,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
Please visit SAPRO.com to read more about what we do, who we serve, and the importance of our mission and values in all that we do.
- Prepare and / or Review US Federal Income tax returns of Partnerships, Corporations and
Individuals (Form 1065, 1120, 1040)
- Prepare and/or Review US State income tax returns
- Review audit trial balance and prepare / review tax work papers
- Research any tax issues and share the knowledge with the team
- Develop team member’s technical skills by providing them the required training
- Demonstrate initiative, vision, resourcefulness, creativity and independent thinking
- Identify and resolve potential and/or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting US if necessary
- Assist in managing India staff including taking responsibility for the team’s activities and
- Will act as liaison between US offices and India team
- Manage multiple clients/projects/offices at any given time
- Work closely with management and alerting them of any issues, constraints, challenges etc. That may arise during the course of work.
- Willing to travel overseas to cater to the business needs of the company
Skills and Requirements:
Qualified candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience into US Taxation
- Hands on experience in US tax preparation software such as GoSystem, ProSystem, CCH Access and MS Office.
- A good understanding of tax concepts in general and accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving and resolution
- Ability to identify, research and communicate tax issues
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good work ethics